Saturday 16 July 2011

Make Up Gone Wrong

Hello there! I thought I would share my embarrassing story from today.

It has for once been very lovely and very warm here in England today (yay!). I had a few errands to run, a contact lense check and then some shopping to do. This all sounds fine!

Only I was standing in TK Maxx buying some items, but I felt that the check out assistant was staring at me weirdly & as soon as I walked away she whispered something to her colleague. It wasn't until I got back to the car that I realised my eye liner and mascara had run & I had a lovely dark black line in my crease on both eyes! It looked like I had drawn an extra pair of eyebrows on my eyelids!!

 I was so embarrassed and I spent the rest of the day rubbing my eye lids and trying (but failing) to subtly look at myself in shop mirrors and windows. Lesson learned don't go for winged eye liner and volume mascara on a very hot day or on a day when a man is going to squirt lots of saline solution in your eye!!

I'd love to know if anyone else has had any similar embarrassing make up mishaps?

Hope everyone had a lovely day! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...