Sunday 23 June 2013

Quick update upon return

Howdy there! I know, I know a very long time since I last posted. I have had a super busy start to the year with work, some professional exams, a leak in my ceiling and a break in! But alas, I have finally found a spot of time to start blogging again. (Although I am meant to be going for Sunday lunch in 45 min, probably should get dressed!)

For now I thought I would just post to say Hi, I'm back and I've re-jigged my blog. I'm quite proud of it now, I think it looks simple and pretty.

So  I have a lot of purchases to update you on, mainly handbags including Love Moschino, DKNY and, wait for it..... Mulberry!!! I also have some new shoes from LK Bennett. Look out for some posts and reviews on these coming up shortly. I'm going to Bicester Village next week, so hopefully some more exciting finds coming soon.

Is it only me who gets equally excited by the carrier bag...?

Btw, when adding the links to this page I have spotted some amazing sales which are worth checking out:
...now I'm off to start shopping!

Hope you are all keeping well!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...