So for all of you Christmas lovers like me I thought I would indulge a little and tell you my ten favourite things about Christmas....
- Christmas Tree Shopping - I love shopping for our Christmas tree for our home
- Harrods Christmas department - my Mum & I go every year to buy a few tree decorations
- Stocking fillers - I like to find lots of little surprises to fill stockings
- Present wrapping - I turn this into an art form to make sure my presents look lovely under the tree
- Christmas Dinner - so so much food, its the only day of the year you don't feel guilty for eating so much
- Mince Pies - so yummy heated up with cream
- Present buying - I love planning what to get everyone & making sure its something they will love
- Christmas songs - the classics can make a drive home in the cold so magical
- Cosy evenings in - nothing like snuggling up by the tree on a cold winter's evening
- Family - I have always grown up with family Christmas's and I love the big get togethers
So thats my list in no particular order. What are your favourite things about Christmas? What are you looking forward to the most this year? If you'd like to do your top ten things about Christmas I'd love to read them.
Hope you're having a good day. Xx