Sunday 6 November 2011

October Favourites

I know this is actually 6 days late but I decided to do my first monthly favourites post. I thought this would be difficult to think of what to include, but when I sat down and thought about it there were some very obvious things to include. I've got a bit of a mixture of beauty, food and fashion.

First up make up, I have 3 items that I have been wearing basically everyday this month. I've been a bit lazy this month and done my make up on the train a lot! These are fantastic products for on the go make up-ing...

Mac Paint Pots...
I have two of these in my collection and have been using them to add a quick wash of colour to my eyes in the morning. They are so easy to apply, give lasting colour all day and just add a bit of colour to simple work make up. I currently have Bare Study, which I find gives a great pop to the eye, making you look a lot more awake than you actually are. I also have Vintage Selection from the Cham Pale collection last Christmas which is a gorgeous purple colour. I have this afternoon also acquired a couple from the new Christmas Glitter and Ice collection.

Benefit Porefessional...
I have used Porefessional everyday since I bought this. Its fantastic at smoothing the appearance of pores and makes my skin so soft. I use it as a base for my Mac Minerlize Skinfinish Natural and it gives a great even finish to the skin.







17 Sheer Moisture Lipstick in Antique Lace...
I picked this up as an impulse buy in the Boots 3 for 2 deal a while back and I am glad I did. Its an amazing colour, really moisturising and sheer enough to make it suitable for work, but not too sheer at the same time. Am pleased as punch with this purchase and would definitely buy some more in this range.

Nivea Soft Moisturiser...
I have been using this moisturiser for years now. I have been using this loads this month for my hands as they start to get dry during the cold weather. As the weather gets colder I will start using it on my face too. Its an excellent formula, not too thick, absorbs in the skin easily, neutral smell and brilliantly moisturising. Even better its only about £2 per tube.





Pussybow Blouse from Tesco...
I picked this little blouse up when doing my food shopping the other day. Its blue with white polka dots. Its completely sheer, so requires a top underneath but I love the shape and neckline. I've put this in with my favourites because I've worn it so much. It works well with suit trousers or pencil skirts for work or with jeans and a cardigan. As an added bonus this top was only £8!!

Zumba...
I started a Zumba classes the first week of October. Its a great workout and good fun. I did a lot of dance classes when I was younger so I really enjoy going to these classes and doing a bit of dance while exercising.

Oats so Simple Instant Porridge...
Sorry guys I forgot to take a picture of this one, but I have been buying the instant sachets of Oats so Simple for breakfast. I take them to work and make it up with boiling water, making them only 134 calories each! They taste yummy too, especially the apple and blueberry. The only one I wasn't sure about was the plain porridge which I find requires some sugar.

Thats all for this month folks, what were your favourite things for October?
Hope everyone has had a nice relaxing sunday! X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...