Sunday 22 January 2012

Lush - what good customer service you have!

I often find that people will moan like crazy when something goes wrong but people very rarely praise a good experience, so I thought I would do just that. So here goes my merry little tale...

My boyfriend and I went to Lush after Christmas to purchase some gift sets while they were half price. I decided to grab the Very Berry gift set...



However, when I got home I was disappointed to find that the Strawberry Feels massage bar was missing. As I wasn't planning to go back to the shops for quite some time I emailed customer services at Lush.

They took a couple of days to respond but this was understandable as it was Christmas and I was still impressed with the speed they answered my mail.

They offered me two choices: either I could return the set to them in the mail and they would send a replacement or I could select a massage bar of my choice (as they no longer make the Strawberry Feels bar) which they would send to me.

I picked a different massage bar as I was being lazy and couldn't be bothered to go to the post office. Plus I wanted to get on and use some of the other yummy treats in the box.



My package arrived just 2 days later and even better with two surprise gifts included!! I went with the "Hottie" massage bar, they threw in "The Olive Branch" shower gel and "Honey I washed the kids" soap.



I just thought it was worth telling you all how quickly and actively the lovely customer service team dealt with my issue and how nice it was of them to throw in a couple of extra freebies!

I love shopping at lush anyway but now I think I might venture into using their website given the excellent service it apparently provides.

Have you ever had any customer service you wanted to rave about?

Hope you're having a good weekend! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...