Monday 27 February 2012

My new make-up storage tower

Heylo! Long time, no speak. I must first start with a profuse apology for my lack of posts over the last month. I have been working insane hours.

Alas, I managed a few free hours on Sunday afternoon and decided to reorganise my make-up storage. Ta-dah... what do you think?


The unit is from Ikea and cost about £15, I can't find this on their website anymore but I'm sure you could find something similar if you so desired. It used to be my stationary storage but I bought a new desk. It has 3 deep drawers and is on wheels, great for wheeling to wherever I'm getting ready.



I bought the purple wooden tray from a Christmassy craft fayre at Bluewater last year for less than a fiver. The brush pots are from Muji and my sponges are in a giant Friends coffee mug from the Warner Bros store many moons ago.


The drawers are really sturdy and can keep loads in. My palettes all fit in but, then again I don't have any particularly large ones.

I love findings lots of random storage containers. I have some from Muji, some gift boxes and even a couple of takeaway containers.

This is my favourite drawer - its my stash drawer. This is where I keep all my unopened products from Christmas gift sets, beauty boxes and random sale/offer purchases. Whenever I need something new or fancy treating myself to a new product I'm going to look through this drawer rather than spending more money!

How do you store your make-up? Let me know if you would like a more detailed insight into my make-up station?

Keep well! Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...