Friday 10 August 2012

What have I been up to - July 2012

Heylo there! Wow, I've had a bit of a busy month, but I've had so much fun I thought I'd share it with you. We actually had some sunshine finally in the UK so I've been out and about and having some fun with our summer of sport here in London.


So just a few snippets of my summer so far, including the Wimbledon final, a sunday lunch at the pub, raspberry picking in the glorious Kentish countryside, a bit of Judo at the Olympics followed by a quick ride on the Emirates Cable Car to the O2 to grab some lunch and watch "Ted" at the cinema. A great film, which I would recommend if you want a couple of hours comedy.

That's all for now folks! Hope you're having a great summer and I would love to know what exciting things you've been up to!

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...