Saturday 27 October 2012

My new Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha Crossbody Bag

I have been coveting Classic Q Natasha Crossbody bag from Marc By Marc Jacobs for over a year and it has long held a solid position on my handbag wish list. This year, while on holiday in Chicago I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. Hehe us girls can always rely on holiday spirit to splurge!

I purchased my bag at Nordstrom for about $400 with tax, but you can purchase the bag at Harrods for just over £300.



What can I say about this bag... I am in love. I went with the black, classic and beautiful, and goes with everything. The shape is gorgeous and you can fit a fair bit in.

Short strap ** Long strap ** Cross body
 The adjustable strap is great, meaning I can wear it short as a shoulder bag down to about my hip (I'm 5ft 6inches). I can also wear it comfortably as a cross body bag by lengthening the strap.


The hardware is beautiful and chunky and I like the long pull on the zipper. The zipper reveals a long pocket which goes the full length down the back of the bag. I wouldn't really keep much in there because I think it would affect the shape of the bag and potentially damage the bag. But its a useful hidden pocket for keeping things safe, like a passport.



There is also a zipped pocket in the back of the bag and two open pockets at the front. You can easily keep a smart phone in one and the other is handy for keys or hand sanitiser.

The bag fastens with a magnetic connector which works fine. I do worry sometimes when I'm closing it that the clasp scratches sometimes as I try and get it in the right place.

I love this bag. It was an investment and something I considered and saved for over some time. It was however, towards the more affordable end of high end handbags and worth the money if you are looking for a one off special purchase.

I'd love to know what beautiful bags you have purchased recently.
Keep Well Xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the bag! I really want to buy it, either this or a Celine shopper bag. I just can't decide :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    Circle Purse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...