Monday 26 August 2013

A fresh start


I need to get out in the countryside and take some time to relax while it's still sunny!
It’s time to start a fresh in my house. Our whole lives have been in disarray recently as we have got really busy at work etc. But we have just got back from holiday and we start again tomorrow. 

For me I have lots I want to get organised, one of these things is my blog. I’ve decided to make this blog more organised and intend to try to create a series of posts, rather than random posts here and there. 

With that in mind I thought I might do a weekly update, probably every Sunday of how our new organised lives are going, particularly my new intentions for my health and beauty regimes. 

So here we go, these are my aims for the next few months:

Get my weight loss back on track. Between July 2012 and April this year I lost two stone in weight, at which point I stopped and intended to maintain my weight. Since then I have put on at least 3 pounds (I say at least because I haven’t weighed myself post-holiday yet!). 

Resume our healthy eating habits. To get my weight back on track I am not going to be dieting per se but will be taking a healthy approach to our food and meal planning to get us organised. 

Relax more. This one is important, I am someone who throws myself completely into my work and my job is currently quite stressful. I need to learn to switch off and take the time I do have off to relax more. More walking, chilling out with a movie and long bubble baths are in order I think. 

To accomplish my goals I think I might need to tackle this a week at a time so here are this week’s goals:


  • Eat healthily this week
  •  Meal plan for the week and go shopping for healthy goodness tomorrow morning. 


Do you ever get to those times when you feel you need a kick-start? What is your best tip for getting back on track?

Keep Well
Xx

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! Everyone needs a kick-start once in a while. Such a wonderful post :)
    xo

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Obviously haven't kept on top of my blogging of late but back soon x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...